Monday, January 26, 2009

Get $15 in Coupons from Pepsi



Get $15 in coupons by mail from Pepsi and Frito Lay. Purchase the products listed and then send in the mail-in form, UPC's and register receipt as required. Products have to be purchased by 2/1/2009 and requests must be postmarked by 2/17/2009.

Details are HERE on the mail-in form you'll need.

You will receive by mail:
5 - $2 coupons to be used on a future Pepsi purchase
1 - $3 coupon to be used on a future Frito Lay purchase
1 - $2 coupon to be used on a future Frito Lay purchase

Remember my CVS purchase this week? I bought enough Pepsi 12 packs to qualify for this offer so I will be sending in my form this week.

It's not too late for you to do the same deal since Pepsi & Frito Lay products are still on sale this week at CVS. Buy $20 of Pepsi or Frito Lay products and receive $10 ECB's PLUS you can send in your receipt and UPC's to qualify for this offer.

I can see cheap diet soda and snacks in my future!

No comments: