Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wags - 4/22

I got my 15% off coupon printed and headed to Wags yesterday. At the first store I ended up doing 3 transactions and because I had printed 3 coupons the cashier let me use them all.

She didn't even blink an eye.



Transaction #1

2 - 12 pk Dr P - 3.12/each (after discount)
1 - 12 pk 7-Up - 3.99 (after discount) I was overcharged and didn't notice till too late.
1 - Wags reusable bag

Total after tax = $10.49 (Will be reimbursed by the booster group)
Received $5 RR

Transaction #2

1 - Mitchum Deodorant - 2.54 (after discount)
1 - Chapstick - 1.69 (after discount)
1 - Wags reusable bag

Used - 3.50 RR
Total after tax = .94
Received $4 RR

Transaction #3

1 - Jane blush - 2.49 (clearance/after discount)
1 - Wags reusable bag

Used - 2.00 mfg q
Total after tax = .58

Then I ended up going into the city so I went to another Wags...

1- Edge shaving cream - 2.54 (after discount)
1 -Chapstick - 1.69 (after discount)
1 - Wags reusable bag (the Earth day one-not pictured)

Used - 4.00 RR
Total after tax = .44
Received $3 RR (I wasn't thinking when I used the chapstick RR to pay for more chapstick; RR don't roll like ECB's)

Glossary - RR = Register Rewards. These are similiar to CVS's ExtraCare Bucks but not quite as user friendly.

1 comment:

The Royal Family said...

I hate that you can't roll them. O'well. I haven't been to WAGS for months and i'm in withdrawls from using coupons, I want freebies!!!!!!!!
I was re-motivated last night at a coupon class to get back in the game... :)

Good job on shopping, free chapstick is motivation for me I CANT LIVE WITHOUT CHAPSTICK!