Tuesday, January 19, 2010

CVS Pepsi Deal - 1/19



I just couldn't pass up this week's Pepsi deal. But since I couldn't decide between cans or 2 liters AND the limit is 2, I did both!

Transaction #1

6- 12pk Diet Pepsi/Mt Dew - 20.00

Used:
$5/20 IP
$15 ECB

Total: .20
Received: $10 ECB

Transaction #2

16- 2l Diet Pepsi/Sierra Mist/Dr. Pepper/Mt Dew - 20.00

Used:
$5/20 IP
$14.99 ECB

Total: .06
Received: $10 ECB

I'm also going to submit my receipts for this Coors Light rebate. (No beer purchase required on two of the four; eligible states only)

2 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I am so not a coupon girl...but I forwarded the Southern savers website to my husband...and I am trying to get him to do the CVS thing...but I just might have to take this on myself. Anyway...I went back to the beginning of your site to try and understand the game...I have googled it...trying to get my brain wrapped around how on earth this works. My first question is what is the $5/20 IP?

Shelley said...

Okay, what is an IP?