Thursday, September 9, 2010

Found at Food Lion: New ConAgra Foods Booklet


I found this booklet yesterday at FL. All of the coupons are Manufacturer's and expire on 10/15/10:

$1 off 3 Snack Pack Pudding 4-packs
$1 off 1 Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn 3-pack
$2 off 2 Kid Cuisine
$1.50 off 1 Hebrew National Beef Franks, 12oz
$1 off 2 Hunt's Tomatoes
$1.50 off 3 Banquet Dinners, Chicken or Family Size Entrees
$1 off 1 Peter Pan Peanut Butter, 13-16.3oz
$1 off 1 Reddi-Whip, 7oz
$1 off 2 Manwich, 15.5oz
$3 off 10 Chef Boyardee Canned pasta, 15oz, Microwaveable cups, 7.5oz or Microwaveable bowls, 14.5oz
$1 off 1 Hunt's Ketchup, 35oz or larger

Be on the lookout!

2 comments:

. said...

Where did you find the book at in the store?

Janay said...

I also blogged about the coupon booklet on my blog here http://foodlioninsider.blogspot.com/2010/09/great-food-lion-savings-september-2010.html.

Jennifer, I found the booklet in my store on a shipper (free standing cardboard display) with Chef Boyardee and Orville Redenbacher popcorn. Our display was near produce.

I know that at my store sometimes we put coupon booklets on the counter of the cigarette kiosk between registers 4 and 5.

We also keep coupon booklets near the racks of the sales ads. If you can't find them in any of those places, I would go to customer service and ask the MOD or Sales Assistant.

Best regards,
Janay
Food Lion Insider
http://foodlioninsider.blogspot.com