Friday, December 16, 2011

Target: 5 Glade Products For ONLY .50!


Thank goodness I checked around for deals before heading to Target yesterday.  I found this just before heading out the door and quickly printed my coupons just in case my store had this scent.  THEY DID!

Here is what I bought:

3 Glade Holiday Cheers Twin Refill ($2.50) & 2 Candles ($2.50) = $12.50
-$1.50/3 Glade Holiday Home Fragrance Items Target Web Coupon x12/31
-$2/1 Glade Plugins Scented Oil Twin Refill Coupon x 2 ($4.00 deducted)
-$1.50/2 Glade 4-oz Jar Candles
= $5.50 - $5 Gift Card Back wyb 5 Glade Winter Collection
= .50 cents for ALL 5 products after coupons and gift card!

My store did not have the Holiday Cheers marked but when I price checked it they were $2.50.  If you are able to print more than 2 coupons then it could actually be a money maker but I was in a hurry.

Here are a couple of other coupon deals I got:

Nivea Creme - .97
-$1/1 Nivea Cream Target coupon

Deer Park Sparkling Water x 2 - .69/each
-$1/1 Deer Park Sparkling Water x 2

Plus (and believe me this is the BEST part!) I'm 99% done with Christmas shopping! Only a couple of gift cards left on the list.

Thanks to Totally Target for the deal & pic.

No comments: