Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BzzAgent Campaign: Pepsi Next

Untitled

 I just received this Pepsi Next campaign from BzzAgent & I'm so excited to try it! But first it has to chill...hot soda is not good. At. All. (Though my DH likes his room temperature. Crazy right?!)

If you've never heard of BzzAgent they are a social marketing company. What's that mean to you? They put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more.

Which is what I'll be doing with Pepsi Next! I've been a BzzAgent since 2006 and have participated in lots of campaigns along the years.  If you love trying new products and sharing your opinions I encourage you to sign up!
Brandy

No comments: