Sunday, August 19, 2012

How Does Your Garden Grow? Holy Pepper!


Do you see that?  It's an actual green pepper! And there are several more coming in. I can only cross my fingers & hope that no bugs get to it before I do.  (See that tomato in the corner?  A bug did get that one before me. ]-: )

Tomatoes are still coming in but I think it's the end of cucumber season for me.  I've had little to no activity in a couple of weeks. While tomatoes & peppers are flourishing the cucumbers look eh, not so good.

Anyone else gardening this year?


Brandy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my little tiny garden! Green peppers, bush beans, green onions, zucchini, tomatoes, carrots. It only 8x5' but I love growing a tiny portion of what we eat!

Craving Savings said...

I feel accomplished when we eat something that I've grown. :D