Thursday, October 18, 2012

How to Create a Facebook Interest List AKA Keep Up With Your Favorite Bloggers

In an effort to "encourage" me to pay to promote my posts Facebook has made it that much harder to see what I'm posting even though you have already liked my page.   Only about 20% of Craving Savings "fans" on Facebook actually see what I post.   

Creating an Interest List is an easy way to keep up with your favorite savers, including Craving Savings. Here is what you need to do:

Go to Craving Savings.  On the right hand side next to the "Like" button is a drop down menu.  Select "Add to Interests List".


A pop up box will appear and allow you to create a new list, or add to an existing list.


To view all the pages you have added to your Interest List look at the left side of your newsfeed page.  You should see the lists you've created & when you click on them all your saved pages will be there. 



Brandy

No comments: