Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How To Earn Swagbucks

Search & Win

Swagbucks is a loyalty program where you can earn free stuff including 1,000's of products. I earned $395 using Swagbucks last year. No joke. I redeemed $295 in Amazon gift cards and $100 Paypal! And I've already got enough points this year for another $15! 

It is by far the best way to earn "free" money on the internet. I was able to earn so much because I tried to meet goal each day (it varies daily & you get bonuses for meeting them for so many days in a row) usually by completing surveys, but these are some easy ways to rack up Swagbucks:

*Search using Swagbucks.com (or you can download their toolbar & search from there) (varies)

*Answering the Daily Poll every day (earns 1 SB)

*Following the path for No Obligation Special Offers (NOSO; just skip the offers & enter the code at the end) (earns 2 SB)

*Watch Swag TV (earns 3 SB for each 10 views; up to 150 SB a day)

*Check the Swag Widget (in the bottom right corner of my blog) to see if any codes are out

...there are lots of ways to build up your SwagBucks and earn FREE stuff! Click HERE to join.

Brandy

No comments: