Sunday, January 4, 2009

From the stockpile - Cheesecake Bites

Since I am constantly building my stockpile, I like to find new ways to use those items. Here's my latest concoction.

**Cheesecake Bites**



I used BC Double Chocolate Chunk cookie mix and Philadelphia Ready-to-Eat Cheesecake - both items were bought on sale and with a coupon. I *think* the cheesecake was between $1-$1.50 and the cookies were about 50 cents.

I mixed the cookies as directed on the package but instead of baking them like cookies I filled my mini muffin pan with the batter and baked for about 12 minutes.

As soon as the cookies were done I used my nifty mini muffin tool to create "cups". I let them cool and then moved them to a platter.



I filled each cup with the ready-to-use cheesecake and then refrigerated until dinner. Viola! I got 24 cheesecake bites and 2 cookie sandwiches for dessert by using two items I already had.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Ok...those look so yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Marcy stole my thought exactly: Looks yummy!

Granny

PS Thanks for the link... soon as we are done moving AGAIN I will reciprocate.