Sunday, January 11, 2009

Walgreens - 1/4-1/10/09

Normally I don't go anywhere near our local Walgreens because they aren't very well stocked. Plus I prefer to roll my ECB's from CVS, and honestly it seems that the similar programs at Walgreens are a little confusing.

But I just couldn't pass up this deal.



Spent: $2.98 Saved: $50.61 (94% Savings)

I got 4 shampoos, 5 conditioners, 4 bottles of mousse and 1 hairspray plus a box of raisins so that I had one item per coupon used. (I used one of the Garnier Fructis coupons at CVS.)Most of what I paid was tax ($2.09) but that's okay with me! This was a great deal...and thanks to all the ladies at AFC for letting me know about it!

1 comment:

The Royal Family said...

your AFC link wont work for me. Also your lucky our Walgreens won't allow the garnier frutics deal to be done more than once per customer... :( It's a bummer but o'well. HA HA I am already stocked up on shampoo and conditioner. :)
Thanks for sharing!